Easy Way To Arrange Your Kitchen Furniture: Save Time and Space!
Regardless of how your kitchen looks, traditional or contemporary, it must be practical to become a pleasant space. Cabinets, tables, appliances or shelves, all of which must be placed so that you can get the desired space.
Start planning your kitchen in terms of space by looking at existing kitchen furniture – especially that which can’t be moved, then use your own creativity to develop a unique style for your every need.
The kitchen is perhaps the most personal of all rooms of your house, and more often than not the heart of the home, it’s well known that friends and family who come to visit you will head straight for the kitchen – and often stay there!
When you start a designing you kitchen, whether from scratch or as a re-design, you need to think of the things that are important to you when you are using this space, as you are the person who is going to be using it!
A simple, and cheap, way to give your kitchen a new lease of life is by painting it. But what if that idea does not delight you very much and still want a change? Well, there are several ways other ways to redecorate to get the desired effect.
If you don’t want traditional decor you can buy new curtains; change the textile or go for a floral, fruity or embroidered design with vivid shades of orange, red and/or green.
They will customize your kitchen and will provide a new, fresh look. Accessories such as tablecloths, oven gloves, towels, hanging shelves, bread boxes, salt/pepper pots also help to improve the appearance of your kitchen so that their renewal (or a portion of them) will substantially change the setting.
If your budget allows, you can also replace electronics so they go with the whole new look. In place of the old coffee maker, for example, buy a new one in orange (red, green), to emphasis the colors of your curtains.
If art and creativity are part of your passion and you think you got what it takes, you can try to customize your own kitchen accessories! A simple wooden box can be added to your work surface for storing bread, but can also become a work of art!
Other kitchen utensils such as pots, pans, cutlery, kettles, dishes, etc.. look good in stainless steel – they have a clean-looking line and will give your kitchen a stylish appearance.
There are 7 tips for arranging the kitchen that will make you want to start cooking as soon as possible:
- The location of kitchen furniture: The main furniture is best arranged in a triangle in order to save more space as you really as much room as you can find in a kitchen!
- Connection to water and gas: Ideally you don’t want to move the gas and water points very far, if at all, from their original positions.
- Where to put tiles: In the area between the worktop and the hanging kitchen cupboards.
- Finishes: Choose the best units you can afford in order to get the best quality to finish.
- Colors and shades: Do not choose colors and furniture just because they are fashionable, often these go out of fashion as quickly as they come in! These should be chosen depending on your own personal style and what goes with the rest of your house.
- For storage items: We recommend you to choose all the storage items from the same kitchen furniture supplier. At the same time remember is important not cluttering your space with many devices that you don’t use often. Consider all the storage offered and adapt them to your space.
- Accessories and decorations: In terms of accessories, do not buy expensive decorative items and appliances that won’t get used on a whim. Remember that kitchen space must be useful as well as beautiful.
- A kitchen should be, above all, well thought out. A practical arrangement allows you to save time and space.
A functional kitchen! Remember to look carefully what you’ve got in terms of electrical appliances, cupboard space and any other furniture. Use all available space to make your kitchen more user-friendly!
A spacious kitchen! Your kitchen should be spacious enough to allow you to conduct various culinary activities. But if the space is very large it could be hard to find the various things you need while cooking.
If you do not have enough space in the kitchen, think about getting items that can be folded or stored away such as a folding table. Vary the size of shelves to give the impression of more space in the kitchen and make sure the cabinets are not placed too high or you may risk not being able to access the things that are inside.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/John_Orr/233357